Sunday 4 October 2015

Suqqu Fall 2015: Blend Color Eyeshadow #20 Kaoribara

Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow #20 Kaoribara is one of three eyeshadow palettes released with this yeas Fall collection (its permanent). The palettes all have 3 powder eye shades and 1 cream eyeshadow base.


Kaoribara is an interesting mix of shades and the golden shimmer throughout adds unison to the whole look. It contains a shimmery peach, shimmery silver, satin finish burgundy and a sheer cream base shade.



Whilst the peach and silver are quite shimmery it never borders on being frosty or over the top. The cream shade has a nice light consistency and preps the lids well for application, giving a brightness and boosting the pigmentation of the powder shades. I'd be interested in Suqqu bought out cream shadows as part of their permanent range as its a nice formula. The shades all feel smooth, the powder shades are very soft, you really don't need to blend these much.

For me this reads too warm on my cool toned skin, but I would nevertheless recommend it, as it provides a soft elegant look with the burgundy giving an interesting depth.


Ingredients:


I've reviewed more from the Fall collection here and you can see Kaoribara in action on Sara from colormeloud here.

I bought this from http://www.harrods.com/

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love :-* It looks fabulous on you. On me taupe is almost grey but I still like it. You are right, they are shimmery but never frosty, that is the magic of Suqqu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had to get it after seeing how pretty it was on you :)

      Delete
  2. By the way watch my words, there will be another palette as Selfridges exclusive this holiday season (in December) which is very similar to this one but cooler. You haven't heard from me (start saving ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh that sounds like a must have, will start saving ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh I am so interested in Suqqu-I bought a palette a while ago, I must dig it out. Intrigured by Saras comments above too!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which palette do you have? So we will both be saving for that Suqqu palette Sara mentions then ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, what an interesting palette here! The quality seems really high, if I have the occasion I'll give it a try =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suqqu is a very high quality brand, which is good given the price :) I really like the burgundy twist to this palette.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had an opportunity to try any Suqqu products yet, but have heard good things. The shades in this palette are great for autumn. I love the look you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I get the feeling that you would like Suqqu shadows so hope you can try them soon x

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin