Sunday 11 October 2015

RMK Urban Gold Fall Collection 2015

The Urban Gold Fall collection from RMK was inspired by the iconic city of New York, the collection incorporates golden accents to represent the glow of city lights across grand skyscrapers.

The whole range is beautifully coordinated and I had a really hard time trying to narrow down what to order as it all looked so tempting. I wanted to try the new Irresistible glow lipstick formula for a while as heard its similar to the Chanel Coco Shines (which I really like) so I bought Irresistible glow lips Ex-05 which is a sheer glossy peach with a golden glow.



The texture is soft and really lightweight and it just glides on. It feels hydrating and is a lot more forgiving on dry lips compared to the Chanel Rouge Coco shines.
Ingredients:

For eyes I went for the Ingenious Power Eyes N Ex-13 Copper gold, which is a shimmery golden copper. It has a lovely soft texture and applies really smooth, I like using this as a sheer wash (as shown below) or over other shades to give a warm shimmery glow.



Ingredients:


For cheeks I got Ingenious Powder Cheeks N Ex-11-Orange Beige, which is a apricot with a beautiful golden sheen.



Its a subtle colour but has a really flattering glow finish. It applies especially well, no need for blending with this beauty.
Ingredients:


Swatches (the lipstick swatches more pigmented than it applies on the lips due to its soft texture):

Normally I steer away from such warm hues but the delicate colours and faultless application makes all of these so wearable, it creates a glowing golden peach look with that bit of playfulness that RMK always inject into their collections.
RMK is a sadly under reviewed brand but its definitely a brand I would recommend trying.

Sara has a great review of the collection here

I bought these from http://www.beautybay.com/rmk/RMK/_/N-1z140ebZ1z00kt3

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear Clare, how many pretty things here! The lipstick has caught my eyes instantly, even if in this period a shade like this one is too much light for my skin tone. The peachy blush is very nice and it's super uniform applied on your hand. Even this time, for me, it's a new brand this one! If I'll have the occasion I'd like to try something!
    Have a relaxing night :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do get the chance then its definitely worth giving RMK a go, the formulas are soft and so easy to work with, prices aren't too bad either x

      Delete
  2. You know what, I have RMK here but I have not really checked their items out yet. I really love gold tones, I think I might just have t check these out, all the items looks so lovely especially the eye shadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, yes its gold galore, there is a really nice looking highlighter that would suit you as well I think, looking forward to see if you pick anything up x

      Delete
  3. I have limited knowledge about the brand, but that golden/warm toned lipstick is killing me! Time to start makeup hunting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) enjoy the hunt! Its one of those brands that I really think I need to buy more of!

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin