Sunday 19 May 2013

Tom Ford Summer 2013: Pink Lust Lip Lacquer

The final item I bought from the Tom Ford summer collection is the Pink Lust Lip Lacquer (£25).


Its limited edition and comes in a squeeze tube. I really like the formula, It has a balm texture that has just the right amount of slip, it applies very smooth and feels moisturising and hydrating. Though it has a very short wear time, its a pleasure to wear as it feels so cushiony and comfortable.

The colour is a very sheer warm golden pink shimmer, it does have a frosty look to it, which I am not a fan of.

I don't have pigmented lips and do find this very sheer so I can see that this might not show up on a lot of people.
That's not to say that it doesn't have any colour payoff, I've swatched it below next to my Burberry lip glow in Nude Rose which is one of my sheerest glosses.

It is a lovely formula, and had it been devoid of any frostiness and a touch higher on the pigment I would have been tempted to buy a back up.


Ingredients:

I bought this from selfridges.com

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,
      Its very nice for a subtle pink :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely review, as always! I am very pleased with this Lip Lacquer- it is so comfortable and moisturizing. I had thought about buying a back-up as well, but decided against it simply because I am trying not to buy back-ups any more. While it is on the sheer side, I find the effects so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lola :) It is a lovely formula, I do hope they bring out some more shades in the future xx

      Delete
  3. I am so sad I missed out on this
    I need to buy more makeup now to fill that void hehhe. I am glad you are enjoying it tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could fill the void well ;) there seems to be so many new things out at the moment I want, just don't have the money to keep up :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin