Sunday 23 September 2012

Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm & Deep Cleansing Mask


The deep cleaning mask (£57) is a real get you out of trouble mask. If my skin is breaking out and just generally looking congested this mask it what I reach for. I put on a thick layer and leave for 15 minutes, the white clay makes the pores look clean, and the Hungarian moor mud gives a deep cleanse.
Best of it it does not leave the skin tight/dry nor red, instead the skin looks calmer, brighter and feels smooth. I was slightly concerned by the initial tingling feeling, I know a lot of people seem to say that it means its working but for me tingly means its irritating, so I have been very surprised to have got such great results from this with no irritation.


 After trying sample sizes in the Essentials set, I had to buy the full size of the cleanser (£46). Its a black balm that melts into an oil when applied to the skin. I just use wet cotton pads to remove and it comes away easily. Skin is left very moisturised but without a greasy residue. It does not strip the skin but leaves it feeling very soft. It dissolves makeup well including mascara. The only downside for me is the price, as I get through the full size in just over a month.


 
I bought the cleanser from omorovicza.com and the mask was a gift with purchase, its well worth signing up to their site as they have very good monthly offers.

6 comments:

  1. Great review Clare!

    I love the Omorovicza Cleansing Balm however like you i find it runs out too quickly. I wish they did this in a larger size say 150ml would be better.
    I really like the mask too but I much prefer The Organic Pharmacy Flower Petal Mask as I just get better results. However the mask is a mask I always return too, I bought at least one pot once a year since 2006 when Omorovicza launched.

    You've tried so many Omorovicza products now, I was just wondering, did you find out about Omorovicza through me?

    Best wishes,

    Danny

    http://www.holisticgreenbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danny,
      A larger size would be good, glad its not just me who gets through it so quicky.
      I first got into the brand after your rec for the BB cream so you set me on the path :) x

      Delete
  2. I've made a list of Omorovicza products I want to try, those two are also on it... glad to learn you love them... now I need to save up to buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,
      What other products are on your list? I'm thinking of trying one of their eye creams next, like you I'll need to start saving up :)

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try the cleansing balm since I saw it on the Sephora site many months back. It's over $100 in the states...that's pretty pricey for only lasting a month!! But if it really is that good I still want to try it :-) I'll have to keep an eye on the company site to score a good deal! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gummy,
      If money didn't matter it would be my cleanser of choice. Yes, well worth keeping an eye on their site, I keep a list at the ready so when they have a good offer I'm good to go ;)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin