Friday 19 February 2010

Lancome Le Crayon Khol Pop Petrol and others

Having never tried Lancome eyeliners before I did the sensible thing and bought three at the same time……
Foolishness aside all three last really well, the waterproof 02 Chataigne (£17.50) is the most pigmented and the softest in texture, the colour is your standard dark neutral brown. The 022 Bronze (£15) is a really pretty mix of olive, bronze with a bit of a gold sheen. Unfortunately the limited edition Spring 04 Pop Petrol (£17.45) applies a bit patchy and is the least smooth of all three, it also transfers onto my top lid, a vibrant smokey blue line about a cm under my eyebrow is not a look I am ready for, performance aside the colour is really nice but out of the three 022 Bronze in my favourite.
Swatches L-R: Pop Petrol,Bronze, Chataigne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin